Time: 2 hours
When: Dessert | Big Dinner | Potluck
I learned a few tips making this recipe:
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler (or use two pots on top of each other)
- Do NOT get any water on the chocolate chips or it will turn out clumpy when melting (wipe your pot dry)
- Quickly dip the oreo balls into the melted chocolate before it turns clumpy
- 1 Pack Mint Oreo’s (14.3oz)
- 1 bar cream cheese (8oz)
- 2 packs chocolate chips (~24oz total)
- Grind oreaos in a blender or magic bullet
- Add cream cheese and mix together oreos and cream cheese by hand into a BIG ball.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Turn big ball into small balls. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips using a double boiler or the microwave
- Drop the small ball of oreo goodness into the pot of chocolate. Remove with spoon.
Recipe inspired by imgr