Time: 40 – 50 Minutes
I love this recipe because it simply requires two ingredients!
- Serve warm for best taste
- Fry the bacon for only a few minutes (do not fully cook!)
- Do not overcook the cinnamon rolls or the bottoms will burn
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls (5 count)
- 5 bacon strips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Place bacon strips in skillet and fry for 2-3 minutes until still soft but slightly cooked. Remove bacon and pat dry with paper towels.
- Pop open the can of cinnamon rolls and unroll them into long strips. Lay one strip of bacon on each cinnamon roll strip, then roll them back up. Place each bacon roll in a greased pie pan.
- Cook according to package instructions, then drizzle with icing from the package.
Recipe by: Gimme Some Oven