My sister makes these amazing cupcakes and frosts them with Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting. The best part is the frosting so here is the recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract-16 OZ (affiliate link)
- 1 (16 ounce) box confectioners’ sugar
1. Beat cream cheese, softened, butter, sour cream and McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract in large bowl until light and fluffy
2. Gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar until smooth.
3. Frost with Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting.
2 thoughts on “Recipe: Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting”
I was hooked on vanilla cupcakes last year! Thanks for the post 🙂
Thank you for visiting hope you will follow us 🙂